Web Redesign for FieldEdge
FieldEdge,is the leading provider of SaaS business management solutions to the home service market.
But their old website failed to properly present how the company has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and workforce productivity. They needed a new website experience that focused on the success story of their customers and the improvements they saw from connecting every part of businesses in one easy to use system for the whole team.
FieldEdge Needs To Capture B2B Leads For FieldEdge® ConnectKey® Technology
1. Competitive Industry. With over 15 notable competitors in the industry, FieldEdge needed a design to help them stand out as the leading field service management software provider with over 40 years of innovative experience.
2. Complex Product. Although complex, the product needed to be presented in a way that was easy to understand and navigate, which meant we needed to redo the website structure and improve the user flow to ensure a clear conversion funnel.
3. Different audiences. A wide audience range meant we needed to accommodate the customer journey and the messaging for each group. This included explaining the benefits for everyone on the customer’s team, from the field to the office, while covering all the industries that their clients work in, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, locksmith and appliance repair.
We designed an engaging website with creative animations while considering all audiences and built a conversion-based customer journey.
Additional deliverables included:
- Branding & Digital Tactics
- Messaging and Landing
- Page Planning
- Custom Desktop and Mobile Design
We worked closely with the client to understand the product features and designed each page in a unique way to capture the benefits for the customer. Using consistent messaging, data and testimonials, we were able to explain how field service companies can increase efficiency, both in the office and on the field.
Miros Tech team conducted extensive industry and audience research and considered different customer needs, pain points and the user journey.
The new site brings FieldEdge’s 40-year history and company culture to life and portrays why clients and employees alike chose to partner with the award-winning company. The design mixes a modern feel with creative animations and each page was individually planned for conversion and an excellent mobile experience.
The Miros Tech team identified the functionalities the website would need to be easily managed by the client. They then created multiple custom codes to ensure they provide the best experience to the client while gathering the data they need to optimize marketing efforts for higher ROI. Each stage of the project was reviewed with the client to get feedback and receive approval before moving forward.
In a short period of time, the website has achieved better results, including:
19% increase in overall traffic
41% increase in PageSpeed Score
50% less time needed to load the website